BLACKVIEW BV9000 PRO
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4×1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 900MHz
- Camera – 13 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels f/2.2 Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel f/2.2 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4x, 1600MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Support up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.7 inches IPS, HD+ (1440 x 720 Pixels), 18:9 Display
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,180 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD Card), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Compass, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint ID (Rear Mounted)
- Operating System – Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB v2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions -81.1 mm x 162.0 mm x 13.4 mm
- Weight – 253 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Plastic, Aluminium alloy body, LTE Cat-6, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, NFC, OTA Sync, Tethering, Computer Sync, Fast Charging, Rugged, Scratch Resistant, Gorilla Glass, Fingerprint ID, Dual Rear Camera, IP68 Dust & Waterproof Smartphone.
- LOCAL Warranty & Support
The use of a high-quality plastic and metal and Corning Gorilla Glass 5, a brutal design is combined with rather massive dimensions of the phone with a 5.7-inches display the worlds first 18:9 aspect ratio on a rugged Phone, IP68-standard protection. The screen has a high resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels and a stunning contrast and brightness ratio.
For the performance is responsible the balanced in terms of power consumption Mediatek MT6757 Helio P25, working together with an impressive amount of RAM 6GB and the fast enough video accelerator from Mali (T880MP2). Gaming applications lend themselves to the bundle at least at medium graphics settings. You can keep them, as well as videos, music, e-books and other files on 128GB of ROM or MicroSD memory cards. Thus, the lack internal storage won’t make you worry.
13 and 5-megapixel back cameras and 5 Megapixel Front camera, as for assertions of developers. A bright dual LED will help to maintain clarity and noiseless images even in low light. With the massive 4180mAh battery, a low battery will be a thing of the past.